The aim was to make the BAVARIA C50 nothing less than a new benchmark in the 50‐foot yacht category. We’re sure we succeeded with its elegant, flat hull line and stunningly dynamic silhouette.
The walk‐on deck is free of edges and steps, the hatches recessed into the deck provide optimum lighting and ventilation. Everything is clear and minimalist, reflecting our understanding of good, modern yacht design.
Renowned yacht designer Maurizio Cossutti and his team have done an outstanding job. They created a masterpiece in the BAVARIA C50, with its elongated hull three big windows, the long window strip and the special cockpit design, divided discreetly into sailing and relaxation areas so you can enjoy both aspects in full.
A touch of superyacht, even below deck. Everything feels enormous. For example, sit on the big lounge sofa at the saloon table, surrounded by lots of natural light streaming in through the stylish light-strip. In the evening, an intelligent LED lighting concept creates a pleasant atmosphere. For instance: when dinner is being prepared in the extra-large pantry and you look up at the starry sky through the big deck hatches.
10 INTERIOR HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BAVARIA C50
When you add great exterior features such as Self Tacking Jib, Dinghy Garage and wet bar and BBQ grill in the cockpit this is a boat for all situations and all owners.
- Three stylish basic decors to choose from: mahogany, walnut, oak
- An incredible 24 layout options are available
- A huge 75.70 sqm of space awaits below deck
- Owner’s cabin with separate shower: pure comfort
- Rustle up a treat in the huge, L‐shaped pantry
- Extremely wide ladderway to the saloon
- Four upholstery versions available, each in five colours
- You can choose from three high‐quality woods for the floor covering
- Space for every delicacy: 95 litre refrigerator and 65 litre freezer
- Big heads with separate shower cabins
The price advertised is an in the water price GST and duty paid, and comes with the "Kiwi" and "factory" pack and is subject to exchange rate fluctuations. Possible to purchase ex GST if using as a charter boat or wish to purchase in Europe